Urmos Chiropractic Health Center offers patients the latest in chiropractic care to ensure that they experience a full and complete recovery in the shortest amount of time possible.
Our services include:
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Diversified – Also called a manual adjustment. There are many ways to adjust the spine and extremities.
- Activator – Dr. Urmos is proficiency rated in Activator Methods. This requires 12 hours of continuing education in the method each year in order to be current with the most up to date testing. This technique and hand held instrument was scientifically designed to give a very gentle “low-force” adjustment.
- Massage Therapy– We have two wonderful LMT's on staff here. They offer many types of therapeutic and relaxation massages including deep tissue, myofascial release, etc.
- Interferential Therapy – Electrical Stimulation helps break up muscle spasms, muscle tightness, and increases circulation to the area of pain. Will help with reducing swelling and flush out inflammation while using the body's own natural pain relievers called endorphins.
- Mechanical Traction - A moving table that relieves pressure on the spine and alleviates pain from joints, sprains, spasms, and restores the natural curve to the spine and opens the disc spaces.
- Direct Dynamic Therapeutic Exercises -
- Kinetic Exercises - A set of exercises that strengthen abdominal and back muscles.
- Trigger Point Therapy - The releasing or softening of a muscle knot to reduce (or eliminate) the knot pain and associated pain. This release happens by applying various levels of pressure to muscle knots, and then stretching the affected areas through a complete range of motion.
- Heat and Cold Therapies
- 3D Computerized Foot Diagnosis for spinal pelvic stabilizers by Foot Levelers.
- On-site Digital X-Rays