Urmos Chiropractic Health Center offers our patients the latest in chiropractic care to ensure that they experience a full and complete recovery in the shortest amount of time possible.
Our services include:
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Diversified – Also called a manual adjustment. There are many ways to adjust the spine and extremities.
- Activator – Dr. Urmos-Clements is proficiency rated in Activator Methods. This technique and hand held instrument was scientifically designed to give a very gentle “low-force” adjustment.
- Massage Therapy – We have two wonderful LMT's on staff here. They offer many types of therapeutic and relaxation massages including Deep Tissue, Myofascial release, etc.
- Interferential Therapy – Also known as Electrical Stimulation Therapy.
- Mechanical Traction
- Direct Dynamic Therapeutic Exercises
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Heat and Cold Therapies
- 3D Computerized Foot Diagnosis for spinal pelvic stabilizers by Foot Levelers.
- On-site X-Rays
- Free Spinal Health Talk -once a month, Dr Urmos-Clements teaches an informative class about the spine and chiropractic health, how to perform daily activities in a way to help keep your spine in alignment and avoid injury, exercises and nutrition education. Open to the Public – Call for dates and times.
Urmos Chiropractic Health Center is available from 8:00 am until 6:00 pm Monday through Wednesday and 7:00 am until 12 pm on Thursday.
Massages are available 5 days a week by appointment.
We accept BCBS, Florida Blue, Aetna, Cigna, Multiplan, flex savings and health savings accounts, cash, check and major credit cards. Give us a call today at 850-932-3565 and schedule an appointment.