Dr. Cynthia Urmos-Clements is a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician who opened Urmos Chiropractic Health Center in Gulf Breeze, Florida, in 1994. She is proficiency rated in Activator Methods Techniques and continues her professional development through seminars and continuing education.
Dr. Urmos-Clements is an active and caring member of our Gulf Breeze and surrounding communities. Through the years she has supported our schools, churches, Zoo Lights, Caring and Sharing, Relay for Life, softball teams and other sports organizations to name a few. She also volunteers her time for scoliosis screenings in our schools.
- McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada; 1983-1987, Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- Life Chiropractic College, Marietta, GA; 1987-1991, Doctor of Chiropractic
- Texas Chiropractic College; 1995-1996, Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- Northwest Florida Chiropractic Society
- Gulf Breeze Chamber of Commerce